Want CNET to notify you of price drops and the latest stories?
Pikmin 4, Fire Emblem Engage and Octopath Traveler 2 were among the upcoming Nintendo Switch games showcased Tuesday.
Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom’s title and release date came in the Nintendo Direct’s final announcement.
Nintendo hit us with a bunch of exciting announcements in, revealing the title and release date of , a re-release of N64 classic , a new Fire Emblem game, the next wave of Mario Kart 8 tracks and more.
Let’s run through the lot.
- will also join the Nintendo Switch Online N64 library this year. Mario Party 3, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, 1080 Snowboarding and Excitebike 64 will be added in 2023.
- Pikmin 4 will come out in 2023. We didn’t see any gameplay for the real-time strategy and puzzle game, but you can play from the Pikmins’ perspective near the ground rather than the series’ traditional isometric viewpoint.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’s next batch of booster course DLC will include Merry Mountain from Mario Kart Tour and Peach Gardens from Mario Kart DS (along with two other unrevealed tracks), and launches this holiday season.
- It Takes Two, the acclaimed co-op adventure, will come to Switch on Nov. 4.
- Tunic, the indie-developed puzzle-solving adventure, hits Switch on Sept. 27.